French Ligue 1 Predictions
|3 Mar 2021|
|20:00||Brest vs Dijon||1|
|20:00||Lyon vs Rennes||1|
|20:00||Metz vs Angers||1|
|20:00||Nice vs Nimes||1|
|20:00||St Etienne vs Lens||X|
|22:00||Bordeaux vs Paris SG||2|
|22:00||Lille vs Marseille||1|
|22:00||Montpellier vs Lorient||1|
|22:00||Nantes vs Reims||X|
|22:00||Strasbourg vs Monaco||2|
Ligue 1 2020/21
Positions 1, 2, 3: Champions League
Position 4, 5: Europa League
Position 18: Relegation Playoff
Positions 19, 20: Relegation
Ligue 1 Predictions
When are our French Ligue 1 Predictions Posted?
- Our football tips and predictions are released a few days before the scheduled match. The earlier the betting odds are available the better. Many other factors can also influence when we post our football predictions, but we prefer sooner rather than later.
- All our football predictions are fully researched for the results after 90 minutes of normal time. Factors like extra time and penalties are not taken into account.
French Ligue 1 Fixtures
The French Ligue 1 consists of 20 teams playing against each other home and away for a total of 38 games in a season. The top two teams qualify for the Champions League, and the third and fourth teams in the final standings qualify for Europa league. The bottom two teams in the Ligue 1 gets relegated, while the team that finishes 18th participates in Promotion Play-offs with the 3rd placed team in Ligue 2.
When was Ligue 1 founded?
The Ligue 1 is a professional football league from France which was founded in 1932. Since then, it has become one of the most exciting leagues in Europe.
Who has won the most Ligue 1 titles?
Since its creation in 1932, AS Saint-Étienne have won the Ligue 1 most often with 10 wins.
Previous Ligue 1 Winners:
- 2019-2020: Paris Saint-Germain
- 2018-2019: Paris Saint-Germain
- 2017-2018: Paris Saint-Germain
- 2016-2017: AS Monaco
- 2015-2016: Paris Saint-Germain
- 2014-2015: Paris Saint-Germain
- 2013-2014: Paris Saint-Germain
- 2012-2013: Paris Saint-Germain