Sportstake Cricket Predictions
When are our Sportstake Cricket Predictions Posted
Our sportstake cricket predictions are released a few days before the scheduled fixtures. Many factors can influence when we post our cricket predictions, but we prefer sooner rather than later. All our cricket predictions are fully researched for the results after 80 minutes of normal time. Factors like extra time are not taken into account.
Sportstake Cricket Fixtures and Results
Sportstake cricket consists of 10 cricket fixtures and teams either play home or away against each other. To find out the latest and up to date Sportstake cricket fixtures and results, please visit the National Lottery Sportstake cricket page here.
How to Play Sportstake Cricket
Using the Bet Slip:
- Obtain an applicable Fixture List for the SPORTSTAKE cricket game and predict your outcome for each of the 10 cricket matches.
- Mark your predictions in the applicable tick box for each relevant fixture with a black pen or pencil.  – for a Home Win [x] – for a Draw  – for a Home Loss (Away Win) Should you make a mistake, mark the ‘Cancel Box’.
- Take your Betslip to a teller at an approved Lottery retailer to make your payment.
- You will receive a receipt from the teller with all your chosen numbers.
- Make sure you write your name on the back of the receipt.
Cost of Play:
- A single board entry costs R5.00.
Important to Remember:
- There will be 1 draw per week every Sunday.
- You can select a single outcome result for each fixture.
- A valid wager must consist of at least one selection per fixture.
- A minimum price per wager per board is R5.00 vat incl, and a maximum wager per on-line betslip is R2,000.00.
- You can also download and play on our National Lottery Mobile App.
Sportstake Cricket Tips
- Check out our Sportstake cricket Predictions for the best free predictions
- Check out each teams form from previous matches
- Look at which players are injured
- Check which players are suspended
- Look at the betting odds bookmakers set on teams playing each other
- Always do research as you will get more insight and your cricket predictions will become more accurate