Soccer 10 Predictions

We at bettingodds provide you with the best soccer 10 predictions and betting tips. We analyse all the soccer games and provide you with the best weekend and midweek soccer predictions. Soccer 10 is a popular prediction betting game in South Africa. 

Soccer 10 Tips

Wed 29 May - S10 V2

Betting Opens: Tue 28 May
Closes: Wed 29 May 21:00
Teams1X2
M1Olympiakos Piraeus vs Fiorentina2
M2Cincinnati vs Nashville SC1
M3Inter Miami vs Atlanta1
M4Montreal Impact vs DC United2
M5New York RB vs Charlotte FC1
M6Philadelphia Union vs Toronto FC1
M7Chicago Fire vs Orlando CityX
M8Houston Dynamo vs Colorado Rapids1
M9Sao Paulo vs CA Talleres1
M10LA Galaxy vs FC Dallas1

Betting Odds

Teams1X2
M1Olympiakos Piraeus vs Fiorentina3.103.302.34
M2Cincinnati vs Nashville SC1.713.704.90
M3Inter Miami vs Atlanta1.524.705.40
M4Montreal Impact vs DC United2.553.402.70
M5New York RB vs Charlotte FC1.663.905.00
M6Philadelphia Union vs Toronto FC1.594.205.20
M7Chicago Fire vs Orlando City2.653.352.65
M8Houston Dynamo vs Colorado Rapids1.983.603.60
M9Sao Paulo vs CA Talleres1.603.655.60
M10LA Galaxy vs FC Dallas1.534.405.60

Thu 30 May - S10 V3

Betting Opens: Wed 29 May
Closes: Thu 30 May 19:30
Teams1X2
M1Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Beer Sheva1
M2Valur Reykjavik vs Stjarnan1
M3Indep Rivadavia vs Banfield2
M4Breidablik vs Vikingur ReykjavikX
M5Athletico Paranaense vs Sportivo Ameliano1
M6Independiente del Valle vs Liverpool MV1
M7Palmeiras vs San Lorenzo1
M8Cruzeiro vs CDU Catolica1
M9Libertad Asuncion vs Club Nacional DF1
M10Union La Calera vs Alianza Petrolera1

Betting Odds

Teams1X2
M1Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Beer ShevaN/A
M2Valur Reykjavik vs Stjarnan1.863.903.35
M3Indep Rivadavia vs BanfieldN/A
M4Breidablik vs Vikingur Reykjavik2.703.752.22
M5Athletico Paranaense vs Sportivo Ameliano1.195.6012.00
M6Independiente del Valle vs Liverpool MV1.245.4011.00
M7Palmeiras vs San Lorenzo1.483.956.80
M8Cruzeiro vs CDU Catolica1.504.005.60
M9Libertad Asuncion vs Club Nacional DF2.033.203.60
M10Union La Calera vs Alianza Petrolera1.613.455.40

Predictions

Leagues

Soccer 10 Fixtures

To find out the latest and up to date soccer 10 fixtures, please visit soccer 10 fixtures page.

Soccer 10 Results

For the latest soccer 10 Results and payouts, please visit soccer 10 results page.

Soccer 10 Predictions and Tips

  • Check out our latest soccer 10 predictions on our website
  • Always research the teams betting odds to determine who the favourite team is.
  • Research teams current form
  • Make sure key players are not injured
  • Look at the League table

How to play Soccer 10?

Using Betslip 

Example:

You choose all three options in M1 (Match 1), two options in M2 and one in each of M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, M9 and M10. That’s 3x2x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1= 6 combinations x R2 = R12.

You choose two options in each of the first 8 matches and one in M9 and M10. That’s 2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x1x1 =256 x 2 = R512

80% of the pool shall be allocated for bets with all 10 matches correct and the other 20% of pool for entries with any nine of the 10 matches correct. If 80% portion of pool not won, it shall be carried forward to the 80% portion of a selected Soccer 10 pool. If nobody forecasts any nine matches correctly, this 20% portion of the pool shall be carried forward to the 80% portion of a selected Soccer 10 pool.

Cost of Play

It costs only R2 to play

80% of pool = all 10 matches correct

20% of pool = any nine matches correct

The record payout for Soccer 10 is R2,106,857.

You can play a single or multiple entry. With a single entry, you select ONE option or choice for each match and the bet costs R2.

With a multiple entry, you can choose more than one option in one or more matches. The cost is R2 per combination. To calculate the number of combinations, multiply out the total number of options or choices for each match. Then take that total and multiply it by 2 to calculate the cost of the bet.

Key Soccer 10 Information

In Soccer 10 and other TAB soccer bets, the result of a match is the score at the end of the normal 90-minute playing period plus any injury time that may be played. Extra time and penalty shootouts are of no account.

There are ten games in a Soccer 10 pool – M1 through M10. To win, you must predict the results of the ten matches. In each game, one team is designated Team A and the other Team B.

Soccer 10 Predictions for Today and Tomorrow

Bettingodds always aims to bring you quality soccer predictions. we update our predictions everyday so that you can have your predictions ready for today. We also update our soccer predictions in advance so that you can predict for tomorrow and the days after that.